(a) All products on this website are sold by GTJ Investment Group Pty Ltd (ABN 58 630 124 999) (GTJ) and are sold pursuant to these Terms. These Terms (which can only be waived in writing signed by GTJ and the Customer) will prevail over all conditions of the Customer’s order, to the extent of any inconsistency.
(b) If GTJ accepts an order for products from the Customer, the parties will have created a binding contract and GTJ will supply the products to the Customer, and the Customer will pay the purchase price together with any delivery charges as specified at the time of placing the customer’s order.
(c) GJT will not process order or ship products until payment has been made in full.
(a) The prices listed for the products on the website do not include costs of delivery of the products which will be estimated separately and be at the expense of the Customer.
(b) GTJ is a proprietary limited company based in Australia and as such the prices of its products are calculated with reference to Australian dollars.
(a) Average delivery days for confirmed orders will be 7 business days up to a maximum of 10 business days. If you still have not received your purchase within this maximum time frame, please contact GTJ urgently. The delivery times are estimates only and GTJ is not liable for any loss as a result of late delivery or non-delivery.
(b) GTJ will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay occasioned to the Customer or its customers arising from late or non-delivery of the products.
(c) GTJ may at its option deliver the products to the Customer in any number of instalments if, in its absolute discretion, GJT deems it necessary or preferable to do so.
Any performance figures for products given by GTJ on the website are estimates only. GTJ accepts no liability for damages for failure of the products to attain such figures unless expressly guaranteed in writing. Any such written guarantees are subject to the recognised industry tolerances applicable to such figures.
5 Proper Use and Product Care of Levimate Levels
(a) The Levimate Levels must only be used for determining the level and fall of a surface. The Levimate Levels must not be used in place of or in substitution for other tools or for other uses.
For example, the Levimate Levels must not be used for screeding concrete or sand and cement, to bear load of any kind or to stabilise a surface or equipment.
Levimate makes no representation, guarantee or assurance in relation to other uses which the Levimate Levels may be put to, regardless of whether such uses may be contained or suggested in marketing or promotional material published by Levimate or one of its authorised resellers.
If unsure of any particular use or limitation of the Levimate Levels, Customers should contact the Levimate customer support team on 1300 LEVIMATE for further guidance.
(b) Provided, the Levimate Levels are used for their intended purpose, no professional servicing of the Levimate Levels are required. However, basic care by the Customer is recommended. This should include:
- keeping the Levimate Levels clean and free of dirt and debris;
- storing the Levimate Levels in normal, sustainable temperatures. For example, not in excess of 45 degrees Celsius and not below 4 degrees Celsius. Such extremes in temperature may cause plastics to swell or any glue utilised to become unadhered;
- not placing excessive weights on the Levimate Levels that may cause the Levimate Levels to warp or twist;
- not allowing the Levimate Levels to drop / fall from height or sustain extreme impact of any kind;
- not tampering with the deviation meter on the Levimate Levels; and
- not opening the Levimate Levels or operating the deviation meter mechanism with excessive force.
(c) Customers should be aware that:
- the Levimate Levels are not operable in the same way as ordinary spirit levels. As a result of the innovative locking mechanism on the top of the Levimate Levels, they will only be operable with one working surface (that being the bottom surface);
- the Levimate Levels are accurate to within 0.8 millimetres accuracy over the full range of the deviation meter (25mm); and
- the Levimate Levels’ fluid (bubble) vial is accurate to within 1 millimetre over 1 meter, but only when the Levimate Levels’ locking mechanism is engaged.
(a) We comply with Australian Consumer Law. Should any products ordered through our website be faulty or defective on arrival, we will offer you a full replacement or full refund including postage /shipping costs.
(b) For full details of the relevant warranty, Customers should refer to the individual warranty document received with the products.
(c) Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Last updated November 2019